The Tau RSC UV ink provides excellent durability, resistance and light fastness. Resistance has been proven for example with tests against gasoline or methylated spirit. Many Durst Tau RSC clients produce millions of labels for chemical applications: oil bottles, fertilizers, detergents, hand sanitizers and many other industries.
- Scalability 330/420/510 mm print width Ripping speed |
- Competitive edge Flexo-like productivity Low ink consumption |
- Best in class 1.200x1.200 dpi @ 2 pl Up to 95% Pantone coverage
Tau 340 RSC E
- Future proof Speed, print width & process colors upgradeable |
- Attractive TCO Affordable Investment Low ink consumption |
- Best in class 1200x1200 dpi @ 2pl High opacity white